Spatial Support for DB2 for z/OS allows you to store and manage spatial data on the mainframe.
Spatial Support is an important additional feature now available for DB2 for z/OS®. Spatial Support allows geographic content to be stored and retrieved from any application accessing the DB2 relational database.
Spatial Support for DB2 for z/OS
- Database management
- Cloudant Data Layer Local Edition
- Cloudant Dedicated Cluster
- DB2 for z/OS
- DB2 for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Advanced Workgroup Server Edition
- DB2 Developer Edition
- DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Express Server Edition
- DB2 Workgroup Server Edition
- IMS Mobile Solution
- Informix Advanced Enterprise Edition
- Informix Advanced Workgroup Edition
- Informix Workgroup Edition
- PureData System for Transactions
Not in United States?