Multi-disciplinary platform and team collaboration tools for enabling positive outcomes
Cúram Social Enterprise Collaboration is a common platform and set of tools for multi-disciplinary collaboration in social program organizations. Multi-disciplinary teams are involved in supporting the needs of clients and families, including other agencies, local providers, and interested community partners. Cúram Social Enterprise Collaboration enables these stakeholders to reach beyond their organizational boundaries to collaborate in support of their clients’ needs.
Cúram Social Enterprise Collaboration features:
- Multi-Disciplinary Access enables teams of internal and external participants to view and act on case and citizen information.
- Coordination and Communication Tools allow team members to collaborate and communicate about the creation, maintenance and status of outcome plans, team interactions and client progress.
- Citizen and Case Context provides teams with all of the relevant information on existing cases, benefits and services currently being received across multiple programs.
Multi-Disciplinary Team Access
- Enables teams of internal and external participants, such as agency workers, service providers, family members, employers and community-based. organizations, to view and act on case and citizen information in the right context.
- Provides configurable views based on the needs of the individual stakeholders to ensure they have access to the appropriate information in order to support their responsibilities within teams.
- Ensures stakeholders can interact at the appropriate level within an outcome plan directly or with the coordination and communication with the team.
Communication and Coordination Tools
- Provide a common platform for capturing and sharing information, case conferences and reviews, minutes from meetings, and incidents affecting clients and their families.
- Use a meeting minutes wizard to enable users to update specific and relevant content including details, notes, decisions, attendance, action items and attachments. It provides a summary view at the end so everyone can be informed about what has occurred in the collaborative meeting.
- Create and maintain outcome plans through shared folders for objective-setting and evaluations in support of achieving a positive outcome for the client and family.
- Schedule and create calendars for meetings and calls with appropriate team members, clients and their families.
Citizen and Case Context
- Ensures that relevant family and case information is provided to all members of a multi-disciplinary team in the proper context and in a secure fashion.
- Provides a view of the client and their complex family relationship that enables teams to make more informed decisions in supporting objectives for the client.
- Accesses all existing cases for the citizen and family, including all benefits and services they are receiving across multiple programs.
- Supports fraud detection by eliminating redundant service delivery. When information regarding client and case information is available across multiple agencies and providers, the potential for program tourism, fraud and abuse can be substantially diminished.
Add and store important MDT members detailsView full image
Agenda Wizard simplifies the capture of meeting minutesView full image
Configurable home page for each MDT memberView full image
Collaborative Notes for documenting all team member interactionsView full image