Integrated service desk and service catalog for “one touch” IT
IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager provides a seamless, unified solution for handling all aspects of service requests. It combines service desk and service catalog functions with a common process automation engine. This creates an automated request fulfillment system backed by an optimized delivery and support process.
Tivoli Service Request Manager delivers a “one-touch” IT service experience that maximizes the availability of critical IT services.
- Complies with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 processes and has been certified at the highest level (Gold) for incident management, change management and request fulfillment management. Now you can implement greater levels of automation and quickly diagnose and resolve unanticipated service problems.
- Acts a single point of contact to help manage service requests, incidents and problems across your organization. Through a built-in workflow, escalation engine and response plan, you can quickly prioritize and respond to your most business-critical events.
- Offers a searchable knowledge base of common solutions, known errors and workarounds. This helps agents resolve issues faster and improves your first-call resolution rate.
- Allows users to select services directly from an intuitive visual catalog, helping to lower your costs. This customizable catalog also reflects the terms of service-level agreements (SLAs), rating and billing terms and contractual agreements.
- Manages both call-based and catalog-based requests in one solution with integrated service desk software and service catalog. It streamlines ITIL-based request fulfillment, incident, problem, service level, knowledge, service catalog and financial management processes.
Tivoli Service Request Manager resources