Develop and enforce security policies across IT application environments
IBM® Tivoli® Security Policy Manager externalizes security policies from applications, enabling you to centralize and simplify application entitlement and fine-grained data access control. The result is strengthened access control for applications and services that improves regulatory compliance and governance across the enterprise.
Tivoli Security Policy Manager:
Provides unified, consistent policy management and runtime enforcement
Transforms corporate security policies into IT operational instructions
Helps you manage security policies in service-oriented architecture (SOA) environments and enforce fine-grained entitlements
Enables scalability and performance for authorization enforcement
Provides interoperability and integration through open standards.
Buy Tivoli Security Policy Manager
What’s New in IBM Tivoli® Security Policy Manager
Linux® on xSeries®:
Linux for System z:
Solaris SPARC operating system:
Page last updated on July 27, 2010.
- Identity and access management
- IBM Cloud Security Enforcer
- IBM Security Access Manager for DataPower
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On
- IBM Security Access Manager
- IBM Security Directory Integrator
- IBM Security Directory Server
- IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance
- IBM Security Identity and Access Manager
- IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence
- IBM Security Identity Manager
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- IBM Security zSecure Admin
- IBM Security zSecure Manager for RACF z/VM
- IBM Security zSecure Visual
- Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- Tivoli Security Policy Manager
Not in United States?