An Agile application lifecycle management (ALM) solution
IBM® Rational Team Concert™ helps companies build better software and products with an all-in-one agile environment for development teams. This includes agile, formal and hybrid planning and reporting that are all on a common platform.
This solution offers no-charge server software and flexible pricing models. It also offers role-based licensing and multiple platform support in a single release, allowing you to implement individual components now and in the future.
In addition, Rational Team Concert provides collaborative change management capabilities. These capabilities are available separately and can be integrated with popular source control systems.
Rational Team Concert helps teams collaborate for faster software delivery.
- Enhances team collaboration with integrated features including work-item, build and software configuration management.
- Provides high visibility into project activities and team progress with multilevel dashboards and reporting features.
- Facilitates planning and execution of agile or formal projects with planning tools and templates, including a new Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) template that is available in the latest version of Rational Team Concert.
- Helps improve productivity with advanced source control for geographically distributed teams.
Enhances team collaboration with integrated features
- Integrates work-item tracking, source-control management, continuous builds, iteration planning and configurable process support.
- Supports parallel development, component-based development and agile practices among geographically dispersed teams.
- Integrates with a variety of open-source and commercial products.
Provides high visibility into project activities and team progress
- Provides reports and dashboards with at-a-glance and real-time views for project tracking at all levels of granularity.
- Offers traceability and transparency between many artifacts, and integrates with other products.
- Delivers both real-time views and historical trends of builds, streams, work items and other artifacts across the lifecycle, including integrated products.
Facilitates planning and execution of agile or formal projects
- Supports full agile and formal practices, or a hybrid of these two methods.
- Provides planning templates , including a new Scaled Agile Framework template to help execute a SAFe project in an hour (now available in latest Rational Team Concert version).
- Supports multilevel planning for project and product release plans, team plans and individual plans in multiple views and paradigms.
- Automates processes and supports customization of new and existing processes according to your needs.
Helps improve productivity with advanced source control
- Governs source control across distributed locations. Shares, compares and manages software changes among teams and across repositories.
- Provides a stream-based software configuration management solution using change sets.
- Includes build management features that help teams schedule and execute software builds.
Rational Team Concert
Rational Team Concert resources