The leading platform for orchestrated incident response
See IBM Resilient IRP in action
IBM Resilient’s mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of cyberattacks and business crises. IBM Resilient helped create the market more than five years ago by building the industry-leading Incident Response Platform.
By using the Resilient Incident Response Platform, security teams can create a central hub for response that orchestrates the full response process dynamically, enabling faster, more intelligent response and mitigation. The Resilient Incident Response Platform (IRP) is one of the industry's only platforms that enables complete incident response orchestration across people, process, and technology.
The Resilient IRP enables cross-organization collaboration between the SOC, HR, IT ops, and executives.
The Resilient IRP provides Dynamic Playbooks that are built on NIST/CERT/SANS standards, yet easy to customize with organizational SOPs.
The Resilient Incident Response Platform’s open and agnostic platform integrates with your security infrastructure and establishes a central hub for IR.
The Resilient Incident Response Platform (IRP) Standard arms organizations with a powerful, dynamic platform for managing and resolving cyber security incidents.
With the IBM Resilient IRP Standard, incident response teams can:
- Develop and refine incident response plans – create consistent, repeatable, and measureable incident response processes for all incident types.
- Hone their skills – leverage incident simulation capabilities to test response plans, identify gaps, and refine response processes.
- Create and track incidents – All incidents are captured and followed through to resolution, through the incident’s lifecycle.
- Customize comprehensive dashboards and reporting – ensuring that senior leadership can access the right information immediately.
- Collaborate and coordinate teams across the response process – including IT, legal, marketing, HR, and the executive team, and ensure business units understand their role when needed in a response.
- IBM Resilient Incident Response Platform Standard Plus Privacy – The Resilient Privacy Module provides a configurable platform for data breach preparation, assessment, notification, and management.
- IBM Resilient Incident Response Platform Standard Plus Action – Orchestrate and automate your incident response processes with the Resilient Action Module. Integrate with your existing security investments to create a single hub for incident response.
IBM Resilient Incident Response Platform Standard resources
- Webinar Recording: Key Steps to Improving Your Cyber Resilience
Join security experts, Dr. Larry Ponemon of the Ponemon Institute and John Bruce, CEO, Resilient, an IBM Company, as they explore the key steps organizations of all sizes can take to improve their Cyber Resilience. Attendees will learn best practices to reduce the impact of cyberattacks, key global findings from recent Ponemon studies, and steps to help enhance Cyber Resilience in their organizations.
- Video: Resilient Acquired by IBM Security: Ask John
IBM Security acquired Resilient, joining together the full security trifecta of prevention, detection, and response. In this video, Resilient CEO John Bruce and IBM Security General Manager Marc van Zadelhoff discuss what the acquisition means for customers, partners, and the security industry.