Respond to incidents faster, more efficiently, and more intelligently with the IBM Resilient Incident Response Platform Enterprise
IBM Resilient’s mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of cyberattacks and business crises. IBM Resilient helped create the market more than five years ago by building the industry-leading Incident Response Platform.
By using the Resilient Incident Response Platform, security teams can create a central hub for response that orchestrates the full response process dynamically, enabling faster, more intelligent response and mitigation. The Resilient Incident Response Platform (IRP) is one of the industry's only platforms that enables complete incident response orchestration across people, process, and technology.
The Resilient Incident Response Platform (IRP) Enterprise arms organizations with a powerful, dynamic platform for managing and resolving cyber security incidents.
With the IBM Resilient IRP Enterprise, incident response teams can:
- Develop and refine incident response plans – create consistent, repeatable, and measureable incident response processes for all incident types.
- Hone their skills – leverage incident simulation capabilities to test response plans, identify gaps, and refine response processes.
- Correlate incidents and threat intelligence – with incident visualization, analysts can quickly correlate incidents using artifacts and Indicators of Compromise to uncover broader campaigns.
- Automate and orchestrate triage, response, and remediation processes – with over 100 integrations, leverage existing security investments through open APIs.
- Create and track incidents – all incidents are captured and followed through to resolution, through the incident’s lifecycle.
- Help ensure compliance with data breach notification regulations – across regions and industries globally. The Resilient Privacy Module provides a configurable platform for data breach preparation, assessment, notification, and management.
- Comprehensive, customizable dashboards and reporting – ensuring that senior leadership can access the right information immediately.
- Collaborate and coordinate teams across the response process – including IT, legal, marketing, HR, and the executive team, and ensure business units understand their role when needed in a response.
Not in United States?