IBM® IMS™ Recovery Expert is a storage-aware backup and recovery solution, integrating storage processor fast-replication facilities with backup and recovery operations.
IMS Recovery Expert allows instantaneous backups with no application downtime, reduced recovery time, and simplified disaster recovery procedures while using less CPU, I/O, and storage resources. IMS Recovery Expert validates backups to ensure that all data has a backup and that it is recoverable.
IMS Recovery Expert has integrated Intelligent Recovery and Disaster Recovery Managers that analyze recovery assets and establish optimal recovery procedures to minimize recovery time and recovery point objectives. Recovery jobs are tailored specifically to available backup and hardware resources.
Intelligent Recovery Manager
Intelligent Disaster Recovery Manager
IMS Recovery Expert supports IBM®, EMC, and Hitachi Data Systems fast-replication services.
Program Number: 5655-S98
Operating systems supported: z/OS
IMS Recovery Expert for z/OS
- Database management tools
- DB2 Advanced Recovery Feature
- DB2 Connect Application Server Edition
- DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition
- DB2 Connect Personal Edition
- DB2 Connect Unlimited Advanced Edition for System z
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Performance Solution Pack for z/OS
- DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- IBM Data Studio
- IMS Database Solution Pack for z/OS
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- IMS Fast Path Solution Pack for z/OS
- IMS Performance Solution Pack for z/OS
- IMS Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS
- Informix Express Edition
- Informix Tools
- InfoSphere Optim Archive
- InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for z/OS