Deliver personalized messages in near real-time across digital channels
IBM® Interact, formerly Unica Interact, determines the right personalized messages to present across digital marketing channels in near real time. It uses behavioral targeting analytics and marketer-defined business logic to present the optimal, personalized message based on individual customer interactions. When used with IBM Product Recommendations, it also delivers specific product recommendations for even stronger marketing appeals in near real time.
IBM Interact helps you:
- Easily define strategies for interacting with customers and prospects to optimize engagement and return on investment (ROI).
- Build extensive behavioral insights over time to determine the optimal offer or message to present to individual customers and prospects.
- Provide an uncomplicated and intuitive user experience to enhance an individual’s digital marketing experience.
- Integrate easily with your existing digital properties, such as websites, for personalization, behavioral targeting and social sharing.
Easily define strategies for interacting with customers and prospects
- Identify and customize successful strategies for interacting with customers and prospects.
- Understand and modify the impact of changes with near real-time decisioning logic that is easy to manage.
- Increase response rates, cross-sell transactions and customer retention by improving the relevancy of messages and offers presented in near real-time.
- Provide a consistent experience across channels.
Build extensive behavioral insights over time
- Execute targeted marketing through websites, call centers and other channels to increase the ROI of customer touchpoints, including those originally built for operational reasons.
- Use self-learning and arbitration to establish personalized messaging.
- Apply best practices from outbound marketing to inbound channels, including segmentation and test-and-learn approaches.
- Incorporate more channel-specific solutions, including mobile apps, social networks, ad networks, automated teller machines (ATMs) and set-top boxes.
- Factor more robust pattern recognition into near real-time decisions by integrating with IBM Opportunity Detection.
Provide an uncomplicated and intuitive user experience
- Employ role-based user interfaces (UIs), including separate user interfaces for marketers, technical analysts and operational managers of interactive channels.
- Manage “always on” inbound marketing campaigns without IT help.
- Easily modify strategies and understand the impact of changes on the user experience.
- Use behavioral analytics reporting for real-time marketing data.
- Maintain high performance and scalability even when facing the heaviest volume of customer interactions.
Integrate easily with your existing digital properties
- Tag your web pages once and configure later; no need to re-tag as campaigns or web designs change.
- Choose from compelling, ready-to-use offer display styles.
- Present offers to unknown web visitors based on their behavior on your site.
- Provide personalization based both on what is happening during the live interaction and in the context of previous events.
Track your web-based campaigns and product recommendations.
Deploy specific offers through various channels by customer segments.