Deliver contextually relevant, personalized marketing in real time
IBM leads in multichannel six years running
Read the Gartner Magic Quadrant report
IBM® Interact, formerly Unica Interact, helps marketers enhance customer experiences by delivering relevant and personalized messages where and when the customer engages your brand. This powerful real-time interaction management solution uses current behavior, historical profile data, marketer defined rules and logic, and cognitive self-learning to provide the optimal communication during customer interactions. Marketers can achieve more meaningful customer interactions by orchestrating and automating personalized, omni-channel marketing strategies across inbound touchpoints, including websites, mobile, call centers and kiosks.
IBM Interact enables you to:
- Define optimal strategies for interacting across digital properties for cohesive inbound channel marketing in real time.
- Extend inbound marketing interactions with outbound communications.
- Utilize multiple data sources and cognitive self-learning to optimize messaging.
- Efficiently manage and modify marketing strategies within the user-friendly interface.
- Scale the system to meet rigorous performance requirements.
Define optimal strategies
- Customize successful targeted marketing strategies across customer touchpoints, including website, mobile, call center, kiosk, point of sale and ATM.
- Offer personalization based on behavior during the visit and within the context of previous events.
- Use segmentation logic, marketing rules and customizable algorithms to automate effective real-time personalization.
- Tag properties once; no need to retag as designs, strategies or campaigns change.
- Increase response and conversion rates, cross-sell transactions and customer retention by improving relevancy and communicating in the customer’s channel of preference.
Extend inbound marketing interactions
- Connect and coordinate inbound marketing with outbound campaigns on the same platform.
- Triggered message capabilities allow the offer to be delivered to a different outbound channel than the inbound channel where the trigger was initiated.
- Sending outbound offers can be triggered by predefined events, patterns or offer criteria.
- Sending outbound offers can be in real time as the trigger occurs or set with a delayed interval.
- Increase the value of inbound interactions by making them more relevant.
Utilize multiple data sources and cognitive self-learning
- Provide a cognitive self-learning engine that leverages profile, contextual and behavioral data to optimize offer delivery over time.
- Offer configurable self-learning and arbitration to deliver real-time personalized messaging within context.
- Present offers to unknown visitors based on their behavior during the visit and learns over time to enhance predictive modeling.
- Report on what parameters were most predictive for a given offer.
Efficiently manage and modify marketing strategies
- Distinguished by an easier-to-use, role-based user interface.
- Designed for ease of use and management to allow the marketers to be self-sufficient.
- Provides robust features that put control directly in the hands of the marketer for quicker setup, modification, execution and reporting.
Scale the system
- Provides high performance and consistent handling of thousands of transactions per second with millisecond response times.
- Configurable to allow system to be optimized for individual deployment requirements.
- Factors more robust pattern recognition into real-time decisions by integrating with IBM Opportunity Detect.
- Delivers specific product recommendations for even stronger marketing appeals when integrated with IBM Product Recommendations.
- Designed to integrate into and leverage your entire marketing ecosystem, supporting redundancy and high-volume throughput across channels.
Not in United States?