Simulate and validate your architecture to deliver high-quality applications
IBM® Rational® Software Architect Simulation Toolkit lets you test and validate your architecture to help ensure high-quality applications are developed. This toolkit extends Rational Software Architect to simulate and validate architectures and their behaviors before they are implemented.
Rational Software Architect Simulation Toolkit provides:
Buy Rational Software Architect Simulation Toolkit
On all supported service packs
On all supported service packs and updates.
|This is an extension to Rational Software Architect and Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software. Please refer to the system requirements for these solutions for the full list of requirements.|
Processor Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher recommended
Memory 1GB RAM minimum; 2GB RAM or more recommended
Display 1024 x 768 minimum; 1280 X 1024 recommended
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for z Systems
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert
Not in United States?