Automation and provisioning of infrastructure configuration and software deployment
IBM® Rational® Software Architect Extension for Deployment Automation Planning enhances IBM Rational Software Architect Extension for Deployment Planning. It automates and provisions the configuration of infrastructures and the deployment of software solutions.
Rational Software Architect Extension for Deployment Automation Planning provides:
Rational Software Architect Extension for Deployment Automation Planning
On all supported service packs
On all supported service packs and updates.
|Display: 1024 x 768 minimum; 1280 X 1024 recommended|
Memory: 1GB RAM minimum; 2GB RAM or more recommended
Processor: Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher recommended
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for z Systems
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert
Not in United States?