C++ development tools, graphical code editors and visualizers, and transformations
IBM® Rational® Software Architect Extension for C++ extends the value of IBM Rational Software Architect to solutions that include C++. Now you can use Rational Software Architect to reduce complexity and ensure outcomes are aligned with business requirements for C++ implementations.
Rational Software Architect Extension for C++ provides:
Rational Software Architect Extension for C++
On all supported service packs
On all supported service packs and updates.
|This is an extension to RSA and RSA-WS. Please refer to the system requirements for these solutions for the full list of requirements.|
Processor Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher recommended
Memory 1GB RAM minimum; 2GB RAM or more recommended
Display 1024 x 768 minimum; 1280 X 1024 recommended
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for z Systems
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert
Not in United States?