Simplify architectural modeling with an integrated design and development platform
IBM® Rational® Software Architect is a comprehensive design, modeling and development tool for end-to-end software delivery. It uses the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for designing enterprise Java® applications and web services. Rational Software Architect is built on the Eclipse open-source software framework and is extensible with a variety of Eclipse plugins. You can also enhance functionality for your specific requirements with separately purchased Rational extensions.
Rational Software Architect helps you maintain better control of architecture and delivery outcomes with these benefits:
UML-based modeling support streamlines development
Powerful tools and process guidance provides consistency
Access to cloud services adds scalability
A flexible, extensible platform enhances ROI
Buy Rational Software Architect
Always up-to-date system requirement reports can be dynamically generated using the Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool.
For your convenience, the tabs below identify the supported releases of Rational Software Architect from which you can select detailed system requirement reports for different contexts (by Operating System, by component). Note that clicking a link will always generate a new, up-to-date report.
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for System z
- Rational DOORS
- Rational DOORS Web Access
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert