Quality and test management for value-driven software or product delivery
IBM® Rational® Quality Manager is a collaborative hub for business-driven software and systems quality across virtually any platform and type of testing. This software helps teams share information seamlessly, use automation to accelerate project schedules and report on metrics for informed release decisions.
Buy Rational Quality Manager
Always up-to-date system requirement reports can be dynamically generated using the Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool.
For your convenience, the tabs below identify the supported releases of Rational Quality Manager from which you can select detailed system requirement reports for different contexts (by Operating System, by component). Note that clicking a link will always generate a new, up-to-date report.
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for z Systems
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert
Not in United States?