Document publishing automation improves quality while reducing cost and risk
IBM® Rational® Publishing Engine automates document generation from Rational solutions and select third-party tools. You can use Rational Publishing Engine to automate the generation of documents for ad hoc use, formal reviews, contractual obligations or regulatory compliance. Built-in capabilities extract data from a range of data sources to help reduce manual work and risk of errors.
Rational Publishing Engine provides:
Documents and reports
- Rational Publishing Engine can report upon data from Rational ALM products. Software Product Compatibility Reports provide the full list of Rational product data sources.
- It can also access data from third-party applications via XML and REST interfaces.
- You can generate reports from within supported applications or generate them directly from Rational Publishing Engine.
Buy Rational Publishing Engine
|• Windows XP Professional with SP3
• Windows Vista® Enterprise Edition SP1,SP2
• Windows 2003 Server R2
• Windows 7 Enterprise & Professional
• Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition
• Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5.0
• Intel® Pentium® 500 MHz (minimum)
• Pentium 2 GHz/ 3 GHz (recommended)
Disk Space: 400 MB for Installation
Virtual Memory: 1024 MB
• 512 MB (minimum)
• 1024 MB / 2048 MB (recommended)