Dynamic software analysis with memory debugging and memory leak protection
IBM® Rational® Purify® is a dynamic software analysis toolset that provides memory debugging and that detects memory leaks. Rational Purify improves the reliability of software applications by identifying difficult to find memory errors, such as uninitialized memory access, buffer overflow, and improper freeing of memory. Because Rational Purify does not require access to source code, it can be used with third-party libraries.
Rational Purify for Windows: Supports the Microsoft® Windows® operating system. This dynamic software analysis tool supports Microsoft Visual C++® and .NET™ and integrates with Microsoft Visual Studio®.
Features | Product support
Quality management and testing
- IBM Security AppScan Enterprise
- Rational Application Performance Analyzer
- Rational Functional Tester
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for Citrix Presentation Server
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SAP Solutions
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for Siebel Test Automation
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SOA Quality
- Rational Performance Tester for z/OS
- Rational Purify for Linux and UNIX
- Rational PurifyPlus for Linux and UNIX
- Rational Test RealTime