Accelerate complex deployments with advanced automation tools
IBM® Rational® Deployment Automation Content Pack for RAFW and WAS automates deployment of the Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere® (RAFW) and WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere is a customizable framework that offers core automation benefits for complex middleware environments. WebSphere Application Server is a high performance application server for building and managing middleware applications.
Rational Deployment Automation Content Pack for RAFW and WAS speeds deployments while reducing deployment risks.
Rational Deployment Automation Content Pack for RAFW and WAS
On all supported service packs
On all supported service packs and updates.
|Display: 1024 x 768 minimum; 1280 X 1024 recommended|
Memory: 1GB RAM minimum; 2GB RAM or more recommended
Processor: Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher recommended
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for z Systems
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert
Not in United States?