Integrate IBM Lotus Quickr with your favorite applications
IBM® Lotus® Quickr® Connectors integrates IBM Lotus Quickr with third-party applications and other IBM software products. Now you can use team collaboration tools, along with other applications, without leaving your familiar interfaces.
Lotus Quickr Connectors provides connections for:
- Email—allows you to use team collaboration tools with IBM Lotus Notes® and Microsoft Outlook.
- Productivity—enables Lotus Quickr to work with Microsoft Office and IBM Lotus Symphony®.
- IBM Sametime®—supports real time and team collaboration so teams can work together more effectively.
- Desktop—lets Lotus Quickr team collaboration work with your Microsoft Windows desktop.
- Enterprise content management—enables you to use team collaboration with enterprise content management (ECM). Lotus Quickr integrates with IBM FileNet® Content Manager and IBM FileNet Content Manager Enterprise Edition.
- Use your inbox to collaborate and access your team places and shared content. You do not need to stop and switch applications.
- Simultaneously focus on what you are working on, use the software you already know, share your ideas and work with your extended team.
- Move an attachment from an email message into a shared document library. Your team receives a link to the file instead of the file itself, reducing the size of everyone’s inbox.
- Keep documents, attachments and files in the shared Lotus Quickr place. Now, your team knows where to find the most recent information.
- Use team collaboration with Lotus Symphony and Microsoft Office.
- Save documents directly from Lotus Symphony and Microsoft Word. Your document is stored on the Lotus Quickr server and is available to your entire team.
- Edit documents by accessing your Lotus Quickr document libraries and team places.
- Access your team and shared content from your Sametime Contact List.
- Drag and drop files from your file system into a team place in your contact list.
- Include team place and document library links in Sametime instant message conversations.
- Drag and drop Lotus Quickr content into a Sametime web conference.
- Access Lotus Quickr content in your Sametime contact list.
- Seamlessly move content between your Microsoft Windows desktop and your Lotus Quickr team places and document libraries.
- Navigate through Lotus Quickr places just like you normally navigate through the folders on computer hard drives. Your shared places work and act like any local disk.
- Perform a number of actions in Microsoft Windows, including checking out a document from a Lotus Quickr document library.
- Right-click to check-in, check-out and approve or reject documents.
Enterprise content management
- Use team collaboration services and document management in Microsoft Windows, IBM WebSphere® Portal and IBM Lotus Domino® infrastructures.
- Transfer collaborative content from Lotus Quickr to FileNet Content Manager and FileNet Content Manager Enterprise Edition.
- Incorporate existing ECM content inside a Lotus Quickr team place.
- Search Lotus Quickr and ECM content from a Lotus Quickr user interface.
Lotus Quickr Connectors resources