Security-rich, highly reliable file transfer for business users
IBM QuickFile provides business users with a security-rich, highly reliable way to exchange files—regardless of size—inside and outside their organizations. IBM QuickFile extends the reliability, security and governance capabilities of IBM’s Managed File Transfer portfolio to person-to-person file transfers.
IBM QuickFile features include:
- A simplified file transfer environment that helps reduce the need for IT involvement.
- Flexible deployment models that help you design a file transfer system that meets your company’s specific needs.
- Security-rich data protection that includes data loss prevention, virus scanning, data encryption and user authentication features to protect sensitive data.
A simplified file transfer environment
- Enables business users to register and use the product themselves.
- Allows business users to transfer large files without IT involvement.
- Lets you move files with a simple drag-and-drop interface, making it easier to select and transfer files.
Flexible deployment models
- Deploy as either on-premise software or as a private cloud-based service.
- Offer company, branding, logos and colors for individual deployments.
- Transfer files without software or browser limitations on file size.
- Embed single or multiple files and designate single or multiple recipients in the same transfer.
Security-rich data protections
- Offer the ability to deploy with IBM Sterling Secure Proxy for session breaks and authentication.
- Encrypt both in-flight and at-rest data using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256.
- Provide a thorough audit trail of file transfer activities using event logging.
- Enforce password policies with usage limits, strength requirements and automatic expirations.
Easily monitor when files are sent or retrieved
Interface provides drag-and-drop file exchange and real-time status notifications
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.