Delivering new levels of security, visibility and control
IBM® QRadar® Network Security (XGS) appliances provide you with greater visibility and control over the activities and users on your network, while using deep packet inspection, heuristics and behavior-based analysis to detect and prevent advanced threats. Out-of-the-box bi-directional integration with IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform delivers comprehensive threat detection, sending critical flow and event data to QRadar SIEM for analysis, and puts security intelligence into action by enabling security analysts to send quarantine commands to QRadar XGS directly from the QRadar SIEM console for immediate protection.
IBM QRadar Network Security:
- Provides visibility into the network, including applications used, web sites accessed and actions being performed.
- Delivers granular control, including actions within particular web and non-web applications.
- Protects web applications from threats such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks.
- Provides Ahead of the Threat® protection backed by IBM X-Force® research.
- Protects your systems prior to being patched with IBM Virtual Patch® technology.
- Delivers up to 25Gbps of inspected throughput.
- Inspects SSL/TLS encrypted traffic for threats with low latency.
- Integrates with IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform for threat detection and prioritized incident response.
- Available integration with IBM X-Force Malware Analysis on Cloud automates suspicious file analysis to identify malware and help stop threats before they propagate.
IBM QRadar Network Security