Quickly and easily conduct in-depth security forensics investigations
IBM® Security QRadar® Incident Forensics allows you to retrace the step-by-step actions of a potential attacker, and quickly and easily conduct an in-depth forensics investigation of suspected malicious network security incidents. It reduces the time it takes security teams to investigate offense records, in many cases from days to hours—or even minutes. It can also help you remediate a network security breach and prevent it from happening again.
IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics offers an optional IBM Security QRadar Packet Capture appliance to store and manage data used by IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics if no other network packet capture (PCAP) device is deployed. Any number of these appliances can be installed as a tap on a network or sub-network to collect the raw packet data.
IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics:
Retraces the step-by-step actions of cyber criminals
Reconstructs raw network data related to a security incident
Integrates with IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform
Video: Introducing IBM Security QRadar Incident ForensicsDiscover why incident forensics is critical and how IBM can make it part of your security strategy.
Watch video (00:04:55)
Attain Clarity of your Security Posture with New QRadar Incident ForensicsJoin our top IBM Security experts on May 14th, to learn more about how this technology will transform cyber forensics.
Buy IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics
- Security intelligence and analytics
- IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics
- IBM Security QRadar Log Manager
- IBM Security QRadar Network Anomaly Detection
- IBM Security QRadar QFlow Collector
- IBM Security QRadar Risk Manager
- IBM Security QRadar SIEM
- IBM Security QRadar VFlow Collector
- IBM Security QRadar Vulnerability Manager
- IBM Security X-Force Threat Intelligence
- IBM Security zSecure Adapters for QRadar SIEM
- IBM Security zSecure Compliance and Auditing