Enterprise solution for DB2 query, dashboards, reports and analytics
IBM® DB2® Query Management Facility™ (QMF) is a business intelligence tool that provides interactive dashboards, graphical reports and analytics for IBM DB2 for z/OS. The data visualization capabilities extend the reach of analytics, from technical users to a broader community of business users.
DB2 Query Management Facility can help your organization:
- Apply analytics to a broad spectrum of data sources at no additional cost.
- Enable mobile users to use analytics.
- Extend analytics to business users across the enterprise.
- Increase the speed of business decisions with faster analytics.
Apply analytics to a broad spectrum of data sources
- Supports structured data sources using a JDBC or ODBC connection.
- Provides support for unstructured data sources such as web content or Hadoop data.
- Licensed for the enterprise, so there is no charge per user or by user type.
- Accesses all additional data sources at no additional cost.
Enable mobile users
- Deploy Query Management Facility dashboards using mobile tablets or phones.
- Allow users to access Query Management Facility analytics anywhere.
Extend analytics to business users
- Let’s you access Query Management Facility assets using a workstation, web browser or mobile device.
- Allows you to build dashboards and reports once, and deploy everywhere.
- Enables business users to create new dashboards based on existing dashboards.
Increase the speed of business decisions
- Integrates with IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator to help improve response times for unpredictable, complex and long-running queries.
- Can direct the use of DB2 Analytics Accelerator on a per query basis.
DB2 Query Management Facility resources