Central management of security devices, policies and events to help evaluate and communicate your overall risk posture.
IBM Proventia® Management SiteProtector™ System provides central management of security devices to control policies, events, analysis and reporting for your business.
IBM Proventia® Management SiteProtector™ system offers a simpler, cost-effective way to manage security solutions and ease regulatory compliance by providing a central management point to control security policy, analysis, alerting and reporting for your business.
- Reduces the cost and complexity of security management through central control of diverse network and host security devices.
- Enhances risk communication through event analytics and flexible, customizable reporting.
- Leverages existing investments by integrating with current systems.
- Provides flexibility to expand to support additional types and functions of security offerings.
- Create reports easily using pre-defined templates.
- Demonstrate Vulnerability Differentials by contrasting asset vulnerabilities for two distinct periods of time.
- Perform basic customization with built-in filtering and sorting options.
- Set permissions to allow users to generate and view reports for specified groups only.
- Export to PDF, HTML and CSV formats.
- Schedule reports to run daily, weekly, monthly or during off-peak hours.
- View reports covering ticket reports for workflow, content and e-mail filtering reports, and Virus activity reports.
- Escalate important events by generating additional responses outside the console (such as email or SMTP), or can de-emphasize less important events by reducing alert priority or by selectively preventing an event from being displayed or logged.
- Transfer SiteProtector centralized management system functionality to a secondary site in the event of catastrophic failure, network outage or disaster affecting your primary site.
- Operating systems supported: AIX, i family, Linux, Macintosh, System/36 and System/38, Windows, z/OS
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.