Centralized management of providers and services for integrated service delivery
Cúram Provider Management is a social program management software that helps organizations manage providers holistically, resulting in improved service delivery, enhanced efficiency and sustainable outcomes for the citizens they serve. Cúram Provider Management provides a common repository of information, re-usable business services, and enhanced accessibility for caseworkers as well as for external providers.
Cúram Provider Management includes:
Provider self-service via external user access
- Facilitates access to the social program organization and lowers the cost of doing business for providers and social program organizations using a provider portal.
- Empowers providers to submit invoices and review payment status, decreasing calls to social program organizations.
- Allows providers to view accreditations, licenses and contracts, and register for a case.
- Enables capturing of citizen attendance and submitting of rosters where required as part of the service agreement.
Common repository of information and business processes
- Enterprise-wide service registry centralizes and organizes services within a social program organization to improve its visibility and ease of maintenance.
- Caseworkers can easily match providers to services, increasing their effectiveness to serve citizens.
- Enhanced caseworker access to services and oversight of the provider network helps to improve outcomes.
- A configurable set of re-useable business services supports core provider management business processes covering all points of contact, from enrollment to service provisioning to payment.
Taxonomy designed specifically for social programs
- Taxonomy provides common language, concepts and terminology for naming services and agreements regarding definitions for what a service involves.
- System of categorization of provider services allows information and referral specialists, caseworkers and potentially citizens to access the social program organization’s resources online.
- Common search methodology is used to retrieve information about available services and providers.
Place and resource management
- Manages physical capacity, designated capacity and vacancies at providers.
- Captures key place attributes, such as allowable gender and age groups.
- Supports modification of placements to meet citizen needs.
- Supports emergency and out of use places.
- Optimally matches citizens to places, resources and providers.
Contract Management and Financials
- Outlines the covered services, conditions and restrictions.
- Allows for utilization and flat-rate based contracts.
- Links service provision to provider payments.
Curam Social Program Management Platform is required to implement Curam Provider Management.
Not in United States?