Increase visitor engagement, conversions and retention through targeted content recommendations
IBM® Content Recommendations, formerly Coremetrics® Content Recommendations, helps you present the most relevant, effective and timely content to your website visitors. This software automatically delivers the most targeted content based on each visitor’s current and historical interests, the wisdom of the crowd, and programmable business rules. This helps visitors progress through the various stages of engagement, from first-time clicks to frequent site visits and contributions.
IBM Content Recommendations:
- Provides smarter content recommendations through algorithms and personalization components that are 100 percent automated and continually learned from new crowd and individual data.
- Can be delivered through multiple channels throughout websites, mobile applications, call centers, intranets and extranets.
- Offers comprehensive analysis and reporting through executive dashboards and native reports.
- Helps give marketing more control with an easy-to-use interface and fast, simple implementation of this hosted, software-as-a-service solution.
Provides smarter content recommendations
- Delivers highly targeted recommendations of a variety of content assets including articles, videos, customer testimonials, recipes, education modules, frequently asked questions documents, white papers and more.
- Gives you flexibility, visibility and control through business rule management. Now you can align content recommendations with business goals.
- Provides a self-learning engine that can be tuned to help you increase site visits, conversions, brand engagements and contributions.
- Allows you to test, analyze and continuously optimize your program performance.
- Can help you optimize your marketing efforts and engage your customers with personalized recommendations that are behavior-based, relevant and timely.
Can be delivered through multiple channels
- Helps you provide a personalized and consistent experience for your customers through the different channels they use to interact with your brand.
- Delivers relevant recommendations on website pages, for page elements (e.g. videos on a page), or for page categories.
- Offers compelling recommendations beyond the website in emails, display ads, mobile applications, call centers and off line.
- Allows you to create and deploy best practice recommendations throughout the multiple delivery points.
Offers comprehensive analysis and reporting
- Helps increase productivity through automated recommendations, intuitive reports and pre-defined executive dashboards.
- Allows you to perform deeper levels of analysis to measure and improve performance. This includes content performance, segmentation and cross-section analysis.
Helps give marketing more control
- Easily manage rules and affinity settings to optimize your recommendation set to meet business goals.
- Promote, exclude, boost, and deemphasize content assets.
- Fully adjust the underlying algorithm to optimize your recommendation set to meet business goals.
- Apply built-in A/B testing to identify the best performing algorithms and rule sets for continuous optimization of recommendation programs.
- Deploy the solution without multiple tagging initiatives to save resources and keep your team focused on marketing projects.
IBM Content Recommendations resources