Outcome management that automates identification, planning and evaluation to improve results
Cúram Outcome Management software provides social program organizations with a framework and automated tools to create and manage outcome plans for citizens and their families. Cúram Outcome Management is designed to help organizations assess needs, establish goals, plan for goal attainment, and track progress. It supports collaboration and coordination of all resources and delivers a complete understanding of client needs and barriers to success.
Cúram Outcome Management features include:
- Identification - Assesses needs using configurable assessments.
- Planning - Establishes goals and determines appropriate activities to achieve positive outcomes.
- Evaluation - Tracks progress and analyzes effectiveness of prescribed activities.
- Flexible deployment - Provides stand-alone and integrated deployment options and assessment and plan configuration.
- Integrated mobile front-end - Supports caseworkers who deliver care outside of the office with access to client records and information from their mobile device.
- Identifies the root cause of issues and needs with holistic assessments.
- Enables graphical tracking and planning of goals.
- Supports multiple assessments across families.
- Integrates assessments with the planning process.
- Helps identify client goals and creates a plan, including activity recommendations.
- Enables case workers to develop activity timeline planning and manage activities.
- Provides a collaboration workspace for sharing and coordination of activities and milestones with client stakeholders and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Provides graphical visualization to track progress and resolve issues throughout the life of a case.
- Tracks progress against activities, goals and objectives.
- Schedules and runs reassessments to identify improved factors and objectives.
- Deploys as stand alone or as a component of a larger solution.
- Enables you to configure assessments and plans to your needs, with a flexible architecture.
Integrated mobile front- end
- Features IBM® Cúram Mobile that transforms visitation processes for caseworkers who care for children and other vulnerable populations into real-time management of client history and records.
- Provides anytime access to case files and the ability to make real-time updates that result in more accurate, efficient and responsive client management.
- Allows caseworkers to view, access and update client information, as needed, allowing them to determine an appropriate course of action without losing vital client information.
Activity List: List of Outcome plan activities and status
Smith Family: Summary of a caregiver assessment
Planner: User specific home pages
Outcome Plan Progress: Outcome plan progress
Cúram Outcome Management resources