An integrated solution for managing operational risk
IBM® OpenPages® Operational Risk Management automates the process of identifying, analyzing and managing operational risk and enables businesses to integrate risk data into a single environment. This integrated approach helps improve visibility into risk exposure, reduce loss and improve business performance.
OpenPages Operational Risk Management allows you to embed operational risk management practices into the corporate culture, making procedures more effective and efficient.
- Risk indicator tracking — lets you create and monitor performance indicators for key risks and controls.
- Single data repository — provides a central source for risk documentation including entities, processes, risks, controls, tests and results.
- Business intelligence and decision support — delivers dashboards, charts and dimensional reporting to provide insight into the state of risk across the organization.
- Loss event tracking — enables risk managers to track loss incidents and near misses, record amounts and determine root causes and ownership.
- Scenario analysis — supplements risk assessment processes by identifying key scenarios and assessing their impact.
Risk indicator tracking
- Enables you to track risk metrics and thresholds, with automated notification when thresholds are breached.
- Supports proactive management of key risks to improve corporate performance.
Single data repository
- Provides document management with check-in and check-out, version control and audit trail capabilities.
- Enables unlimited levels of entities, processes, risks and control hierarchies to match the structure of your organization.
- Eliminates redundancies through shared documents, processes, risks and controls.
Business intelligence and decision support
- Provides browser-based, drag-and-drop report design capabilities.
- Delivers reporting on the current state of operational risk across the organization.
- Lets you drill down through reports for root cause analysis.
Loss event tracking
- Offers statistical and trend analysis capabilities to enable tracking of remedies and action plans.
- Improves risk measurement and helps minimize losses.
- Provides input for capital modeling.
- Enables business lines to assess high-impact risk areas and emerging risks.
OpenPages Operational Risk Management resources