Automate internal audits and integrate with risk and compliance activities
IBM® OpenPages® Internal Audit Management automates internal auditing procedures and adds new efficiencies and standardization to the assessment of risk and compliance performance. The solution improves the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit processes, while helping you ensure independence and objectivity.
OpenPages Internal Audit Management enables auditors to automate and manage internal audits, and conduct broader risk and compliance management activities.
- Audit planning — supports top-down and bottom-up approaches to risk assessment and creation of multiple-year audit plans.
- Workpaper management — maintains a centralized library of electronic workpapers, and automates workpaper review and approval.
- Time and expense recording — manages auditor time and expenses to avoid versioning conflicts and promote consistency.
- Audit reporting and wrap up — provides insight into issues, findings and the overall internal audit report.
- Automates frequently performed calculations and assessment metrics.
- Facilitates creation and maintenance of audit scope and objectives, resource scheduling and allocation, and the audit work program.
- Promotes definition of the anticipated scope, risk assessment, procedures and schedule for each audit.
- Can be configured to support any audit methodology.
- Streamlines review and approval processes to drive down costs and increase efficiency.
- Facilitates collaborative workpaper authoring and management, resulting in higher quality and consistency.
Time and expense recording
- Helps you manage audit programs, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Enables insight into operational effectiveness, and promotes fieldwork efficiency.
Audit reporting and wrap up
- Automates the audit close process.
- Delivers reporting capabilities to ensure that issues and findings are reported on and escalated.
OpenPages Internal Audit Management resources