An integrated approach to enterprise governance, risk and compliance
IBM® OpenPages® GRC Platform is an integrated governance, risk and compliance platform that enables companies to manage risk and regulatory challenges across the enterprise. It provides a set of core services and functional components that span risk and compliance domains including operational risk, policy and compliance, financial controls management, IT governance and internal audit.
OpenPages GRC Platform arms organizations with deep insight into all aspects of enterprise governance, risk and compliance.
- Adapts to your risk and compliance management methodology—maintain your current risk and compliance management processes while improving overall efficiency and performance.
- Lowers your development and deployment costs—no custom programming is necessary.
- Flexible and configurable—allows you to expand on risk and compliance management efforts as needed to meet future challenges.
Adapts to your risk and compliance management methodology
- Delivers an integrated solution that adapts to your risk management methodologies, taxonomies and business processes.
- Does not require any changes to risk management processes or development of custom extensions to existing software.
Lowers development and deployment costs
- A metadata-driven application framework supports implementation that is faster than custom development projects.
- Does not require any custom coding.
- Enables you to automate risk and compliance processes to meet the challenge of regulatory change.
Flexible and configurable
- Lets you evolve risk and compliance processes over time to meet changing regulatory requirements, while minimizing the impact on business operations.
- Provides scalable and interactive reporting and trending tools to empower decision makers.
OpenPages GRC Platform resources