Manage risk and reduce IT costs with a preconfigured cloud solution
IBM® OpenPages® GRC on Cloud offers organizations, regardless of size or business orientation, a preconfigured SaaS risk management solution hosted by IBM and delivered online. Designed for businesses that seek the capabilities of an advanced risk and compliance management solution – but without the IT, personnel and infrastructure costs of an in-house deployment – this cloud-based service offers you rapid implementation, security and ease of use.
OpenPages Operational Risk Management (ORM) on Cloud – the first module of the OpenPages GRC on Cloud solution – enables the identification, analysis and management of operational risk across the enterprise. Preconfigured with a set of “Jump Start” services to accelerate its business benefits, OpenPages ORM on Cloud helps enhance visibility into your risk exposure, mitigate potential losses and improve business decision-making for growth.
OpenPages ORM on Cloud leverages secure, shared services and an open architecture to offer your organization:
- Risk indicator tracking and scenario analysis to monitor risk and performance, and assess impact under different scenarios.
- Preconfigured "Jump Start" services for rapid implementation and acceleration of business benefits.
- Single data repository that gives you a central source for all risk documentation, results and data.
- Business intelligence and critical decision support with dashboards providing clear, risk-informed insight spanning the organization.
- Advanced cloud capabilities, cost savings and data encryption with IBM SoftLayer's global data centers and networking infrastructure.
OpenPages GRC on Cloud screenshots
Risk indicator tracking and scenario analysis
- Provides a holistic view of operational risk across the enterprise, enabling you to track risk metrics and thresholds, with automated notification when thresholds are breached.
- Enables business lines to perform scenario analyses to identify potential high-impact risk areas as well as emerging risks.
Preconfigured "Jump Start" services
- Provides preconfigured operational risk management functionality, enabling you to more quickly realize business benefits.
- Includes a range of “Jump Start” services, with proven practice schemas and a comprehensive set of standard reports, to shorten the implementation cycle.
Single data repository
- Provides a single system of record for all operational risk data, and facilitates integrated risk reporting for all facets of operational risk.
- Enables audit trail capabilities, with unlimited levels of entities, processes, risks and control hierarchies to better fit the unique structure of your business.
Business intelligence and critical decision support
- Offers dimensional reporting, with drill-down root-cause analytic capabilities, for detailed assessment of operational risk across the organization.
- Provides dashboards that abstract complexity to deliver clear, concise insights and better risk-informed decision making for growth.
Advanced cloud capabilities, cost savings and data encryption
- Offering rapid cloud deployment using IBM SoftLayer’s data centers and automated networking infrastructure, this module helps you save up-front and ongoing IT expenses by reducing hardware, software and internal IT costs.
- Enhances confidence with IBM cloud encryption of all communication channels to/from the OpenPages GRC on Cloud solution (minimum 128bit), with SSLv3 and SFTP the primary encryption methods for all communications traffic.
- Supports security of your data with IBM SoftLayer data centers featuring 24/7 on-site security, redundant uninterruptable power supply (UPS) and HVAC systems, as well as encrypted backups to the geographically separate disaster recovery data center.
OpenPages GRC on Cloud resources
White paper: Operational risk management in the world of big data
White paper: Convergence