Financial controls management for Sarbanes-Oxley and financial reporting regulations
IBM® OpenPages® Financial Controls Management enables organizations to automate the financial controls management process. It reduces the cost and complexity of complying with Sarbanes-Oxley and similar financial reporting regulations. The solution makes compliance procedures more effective and efficient.
OpenPages Financial Controls Management provides transparency into the state of financial controls and helps ensure that compliance demands are being addressed.
- Single data repository—provides a central source for all financial controls and compliance documentation including entities, processes, risks, controls, tests and results.
- Business intelligence and decision support—delivers dashboards, charts and dimensional reporting to provide insight into the state of financial reporting and compliance.
- Risk and compliance automation—offers automatic notification and routing of activities such as risk assessments, control testing, issue remediation, signoffs and certifications.
- Configurable and interoperable with other systems—accommodates changes and aligns with your procedures and naming conventions; interoperates with other infrastructure management applications.
Single data repository
- Provides document management with check-in and check-out, version control and audit trail capabilities.
- Provides secure and centralized management of financial compliance data.
- Supports dependency mapping and the sharing of process documentation as well as associated risks and controls.
Business intelligence and decision support
- Supports browser-based, drag-and-drop report design.
- Delivers reporting on the state of financial compliance, and ensures that issues are remediated quickly.
Risk and compliance automation
- Enforces risk and compliance policies and procedures throughout the enterprise.
- Offers the capability to conduct materiality-based scoping.
- Identifies and remediates problem areas while streamlining risk and compliance productivity.
Configurable and interoperable with other systems
- Allows business users to configure forms, the user interface, languages, reporting, workflow and system settings.
- Interoperates with other technologies including financial consolidation systems, audit tools and continuous controls monitoring systems.
- Automates testing with live data from business applications.
OpenPages Financial Controls Management resources