Delivering new levels of security, visibility and control
IBM® Security Network Protection appliances build on the time-tested security of the IBM Security intrusion prevention portfolio. They introduce new levels of security from advanced threats, enhanced network visibility and granular control across applications, users and groups.
IBM Security Network Protection:
- Provides visibility into the network, including applications used, web sites accessed and actions being performed.
- Delivers granular control, including actions within particular web and non-web applications.
- Protects web applications from threats such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks.
- Provides Ahead of the Threat® protection backed by IBM X-Force® research.
- Protects your systems prior to being patched with IBM Virtual Patch® technology.
- Delivers up to 25Gbps of inspected throughput.
IBM Security Network Protection