Easy file sharing for business
IBM Navigator brings file "sync and share" to your organization across all of your web and mobile devices to provide timely and efficient sharing of business content from anywhere you need to get work done .
Getting started is as easy as setting up teamspaces for your projects on the secure cloud service and then bringing together people and documents to start working. From web or mobile devices, users can access, edit and share documents and automatically synchronize their favorites across all devices. Assigning review and approval workflows as well as security, such as who can see or edit what, is done with a few mouse clicks and backed up with audit reports.
The IBM Navigator Software as a Service (SaaS) is maintained on the secure and trusted SoftLayer platform, an IBM company, and uses an open and industry standard application programming interface to include content management into other development projects.
IBM Navigator on Cloud can:
- Enable mobile and web content collaboration, including rich document preview capabilities that allow users to efficiently compare and identify documents and versions.
- Help users search and act on content more easily and with greater security in a managed and auditable environment.
- Ease of use that leverages the ECM experience platform based on IBM Content Navigator.
- Deliver customized content solutions with a flexible cloud model that accelerates time to market.
- Take advantage of a powerful IBM ECM and cloud foundation that includes IBM SoftLayer, IBM Content Navigator and IBM ECM technology.
Enable mobile and web content collaboration
- Synchronize content across web and mobile devices.
- Use teamspaces to allow knowledge workers to organize and collaborate on content with select groups of users.
- Quickly deliver security-rich content management capabilities to business solutions.
- Accelerate time to market for solutions that use content through the use of a flexible cloud model.
Help users search and act on content more easily and with greater security
- Make content review and approvals more actionable for streamlined processes.
- Use rich document preview capabilities to search more efficiently, enabling users to compare and identify documents and versions quickly.
- Provide full auditing, reporting and monitoring of documents to aid compliance with regulations and security policies.
Ease of use that leverages the ECM experience platform
- Extend the IBM ECM experience platform to the cloud, providing a consistent interface to knowledge workers both on-premises with IBM Content Navigator and on the cloud with IBM Navigator on Cloud.
- Transfer skills quickly from on-premises to cloud solutions by using the pervasive IBM Content Navigator platform.
- Promote rapid adoption of content across ECM solutions using the consistent and pervasive IBM ECM experience platform across web and mobile devices.
- Work with native applications for both iOS and Android devices.
- Monitor applications and infrastructure 24x7, including security scans.
Deliver customized content solutions
- Take advantage of an open standards-based solution that uses CMIS interfaces to increase agility for delivering cloud-ready applications.
- Work with a custom administration portal for auditing, usage reporting and monitoring.
- Host customer data in a security-rich environment including data that uses Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS)-compliant Advanced Encryption Standard Counter Mode (AES-CTR) with 128-bit encryption.
- Deliver new innovations and capabilities to users through continuous delivery feature updates.
Take advantage of a powerful IBM ECM and cloud foundation
- Built on the highly reliable IBM SoftLayer platform, designed to perform with great flexibility and control, offering compatibility with SoftLayer datacenters throughout the world.
- Integrate with an organization's LDAP directory services through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to rapidly create user access.
- Reduce support requirements with continuous delivery of maintenance updates and make use of multiple support options, including 24-hours-a day, seven-days-a-week support.
IBM Navigator Teamspace
Engage, manage, and re-use content from anywhere
The Taskmaster Capture web verify screen in Simplified Chinese.
Easy file sharing for business