Fine-tune analytics and marketing execution with offline insights
IBM® Digital Analytics Multichannel, formerly Coremetrics Multichannel Analytics, extends the value of the IBM Digital Analytics Solution by completing the picture of visitors’ digital journeys with data pertaining to their offline behavior. IBM Digital Analytics Multichannel has a flexible and open architecture that can help users extend analytics and IBM LIVE Profiles with offline data as required. Once IBM LIVE Profiles has been enhanced with the additional insights from offline data, the sharper focus can help automate more timely and relevant digital marketing.
- Understand the impact of digital marketing channels on offline sales. Analyze marketing channels and customer behavior by merging online and offline insights.
- Identify hidden opportunities with prospects and customers. Retain, cross-sell or better serve your customers.
- Micro-target digital marketing based on a holistic view. Make fact-based, accurate decisions on targeted marketing strategies and expenditures.
- Drive business insights by extending analytics. Use multiple user-interface-driven and automated data import workflows to handle a variety of use cases.
Understand the impact of digital marketing channels on offline sales.
- Import offline conversion and sales data into digital analytics.
- Determine the influence of each digital campaign and accurately allocate spend.
- Take credit for all the business digital is driving.
Identify hidden opportunities with prospects and customers
- Import visitor registration data.
- Understand how different groups of customers interact with your digital channels.
- Flag key customer opportunities by customer segments, e.g. new vs. tenured or at-risk customers.
Micro-target digital marketing based on a holistic view
- Refine segmentation to improve marketing results.
- Quickly target customers and prospects using the most effective channels.
- Automatically append existing IBM LIVE Profiles data and power other marketing programs.
Drive business insights by extending analytics
- Extend digital analytics with any descriptive offline data unique to your business.
- Go from click to business insights by analyzing behavior under the larger data lens.
- Enhance or categorize digital data as needed with data elements that you import.
- Re-import new information when needed and re-analyze historical results under the new lens.
Import offline sales and attributes to online marketing
Extend product insights with imported product characteristics
Refine marketing campaign reporting with imported campaign characteristics
Refine page optimization with imported page function characteristics
IBM Digital Analytics Multichannel resources
- White Paper: True Profiles: A Contemporary Method for Managing Customer Data
The need to shift from product- or channel-directed marketing towards a focus on customers has never been more apparent. Accomplishing this requires evaluating your brand from the customers’ point of view, which entails all the multichannel interactions you manage (i.e., stores, call centers, direct mail, web properties, apps, etc.), but also the interactions you cannot manage (i.e., click-throughs from external blogs, community forums, social networks and any microblogging or ratings/reviews, etc. in cases when the author can be linked to their profile record).