Mobile app marketing to engage users with personalized push messages
IBM® Mobile Push Notification, formerly Xtify® Mobile Push Notification, provides mobile app marketing for creating notification campaigns that engage mobile app users at the optimal time and place. You can target communications based on your business rules, current segmentation, customer relationship management (CRM) data and customer behavior including current and historical locations.
IBM Mobile Push Notification provides:
- Targeted mobile app messaging that delivers timely push notifications to your mobile app users.
- Flexible features that help you engage mobile consumers with relevant content, offers and service alerts.
- The IBM Xtify platform for integrating push messaging into your Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android, Microsoft Windows 8 and BlackBerry apps.
- Industry solutions to help you innovate more quickly and make the most of your mobile investment.
Targeted mobile app messaging
- Lets you send personalized messages using a marketer-friendly console.
- Offers the ability to send simple or rich HTML push notifications.
- Allows you to actively segment your user base using responses and other customer relationship management (CRM) data.
- Offer a persistent notification inbox so messages do not get lost.
- Provide campaign-, user- and message-level tracking and analytics.
- Schedule notifications based on user time zone and location.
- Offer broad frequency management.
- Incorporate existing CRM data.
The IBM Xtify platform
- Provides a full solution for your developer and technical teams.
- Features campaign management, message creation and measurement, and analytics.
- Offers simple channel setup; rich and actionable notifications; in-app inbox and badge management; event tracking, tagging and location services; and measurement and analytics.
- Delivers a simple user interface with guided message creation, template creation and management, segment creation, drag-and-drop targeting and performance analytics.
- Allow retailers to send consumers online sales offers, order confirmations, shipment alerts and coupons based on behavior and location.
- Enable travel and hospitality companies to send reservation confirmations, greet guests on arrival and deliver on-location special offers to help increase revenues on premise.
- Help consumer packaged goods companies target consumers before or after a product purchase, sending relevant content and coupons that introduce new products or tell customers where to buy products.
- Allow financial services companies to send promotional messages and service alerts such as statement notices, payment and past-due messages to mobile users.
- Let government agencies and utilities engage with consumers through personalized mobile service messages and community alerts.
Use templates and customize your notification content by device.
Support simple notifications, rich notifications and notification inboxes.
IBM Mobile Push Notification resources
Engage mobile app users at the right time and place