Integrate file-based applications with message-based or web services-enabled applications
IBM WebSphere Message Broker File Extender capabilities to include files and helps you natively exploit vast amounts of information stored in flat files. It enables you to integrate file-based applications with message-based applications and web services-enabled applications. WebSphere Message Broker File Extender feeds file-based workloads into the broker through plug-in nodes without any intervening adapters.
WebSphere Message Broker File Extender:
- Allows you to see the same level of value from the data in files as you currently derive from data in messages.
- Enables you to apply brokering services such as transformation, enrichment, logging and routing to file content.
- Converts messages into files and file records—and back—by simply wiring and configuring the relevant input/output nodes into the appropriate message flow.
- Increases the value of previous investments by supporting and transforming information between legacy file-based applications and new applications based on different protocols, standards and formats.
- Adheres to the overall WebSphere Message Broker File Extender administration paradigm and is based on technology from the SPAZIO family of products by Primeur
WebSphere Message Broker File Extender