Improve transportation assets productivity through better enterprise asset management
IBM® Maximo® for Transportation provides enterprise asset management best practices to improve the productivity of all types of transportation assets. Assets include: fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives, rail vehicles, aircraft, vessels and related linear assets. The software helps to: meet regulatory requirements, extend asset life, optimize parts management, reduce road calls and increase planned maintenance.
Maximo for Transportation:
Buy Maximo for Transportation
IBM Maximo 7.6 Minimum hardware and software requirements
IBM® Maximo® uses an n-Tier architecture, which lets you deploy Maximo across one or more tiers. You can run Maximo on a single physical server or across multiple servers depending on the number of users and the hardware.
IBM Maximo and related products are part of a family of products with similar minimum hardware and software requirements. Use the link below to see the latest requirements for the Client Workstation, Application Server and Database Server.
IBM Maximo software configuration matrix
There are a number of combinations of operating systems, databases, applications servers, browsers and report writers. Use the link below to access the current configuration matrix for the Maximo and the rest of the related family of products. This link includes configurations, languages and platforms details.
- Enterprise asset management
- IBM Maximo for Aviation MRO
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo for Life Sciences
- Maximo for Nuclear Power
- Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Maximo for Service Providers
- Maximo for Transportation
- Maximo for Utilities
- Maximo Anywhere
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Asset Management Scheduler
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Inventory Insights
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management