Helps nuclear organizations address stringent regulatory requirements and improve productivity
IBM® Maximo for Nuclear Power is a complete enterprise asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets of nuclear plants and fleets. It streamlines and automates key asset management processes while providing a single platform for managing all asset types. It also supports industry-specific requirements by modeling nuclear objects and business processes – including tech specs, clearances, permits, surveillance testing and corrective actions.
Use Maximo for Nuclear Power to:
This solution also:
Buy Maximo for Nuclear Power
IBM Maximo 7.6 Minimum hardware and software requirements
IBM® Maximo® uses an n-Tier architecture, which lets you deploy Maximo across one or more tiers. You can run Maximo on a single physical server or across multiple servers depending on the number of users and the hardware.
IBM Maximo and related products are part of a family of products with similar minimum hardware and software requirements. Use the link below to see the latest requirements for the Client Workstation, Application Server and Database Server.
IBM Maximo software configuration matrix
There are a number of combinations of operating systems, databases, applications servers, browsers and report writers. Use the link below to access the current configuration matrix for the Maximo and the rest of the related family of products. This link includes configurations, languages and platforms details.
- Enterprise asset management
- IBM Integrated Information Core
- IBM Maximo for Aviation MRO
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo for Nuclear Power
- Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Maximo for Service Providers
- Maximo for Transportation
- Maximo for Utilities
- Maximo Anywhere
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Asset Management Scheduler
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Inventory Insights
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management