Optimize parts inventories for critical assets
IBM Maximo Inventory Insights is a hybrid solution for your enterprise asset management system. It enables you to profile inventory, prioritize opportunities to streamline inventory and optimize reorder points – delivering more economical inventory management costs.
IBM Maximo Inventory Insights can:
- Increase cash flow and reduce inventory costs by reducing inventory levels.
- Increase revenue and the uptime of enterprise assets by predicting out-of-stock conditions.
- Graphically displays inventory data to help users make faster, smarter and more effective decisions.
- Offer immediate results that you can count on — no need for time-consuming software configuration or data analysis.
- Adjust recommendations to address inventory management priorities and objectives.
Increase cash flow and reduce inventory costs
- Identifies inventory trending to over-stock conditions.
- Reduces the level of required inventory investment.
Increase revenue and the uptime of enterprise assets
- Predicts out-of-stock conditions.
- Identifies opportunities for just-in-time procurement of maintenance parts and materials.
- Helps maintain the service levels of enterprise assets.
Graphically display inventory data
- Displays critical inventory planning data.
- Visually profiles inventory planning data health.
- Presents information at an organizational level – or by site or storeroom.
Offer immediate results that you can on
- Implements and configures in a matter of minutes.
- Performs data analysis on the customer’s behalf and presents findings in a simple-to-understand user interface.
- Offers flexibility in the reorder point recommendations to address inventory planning priorities and objectives.
- Configures to prioritize stock levels over cost savings – or vice versa.
IBM Maximo Inventory Insights resources