Provides mobile malware prevention and enhanced active protection
Complete mobility management and security
Start your free 30-day trial
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Threat Management allows you to detect, analyze and remediate enterprise malware on mobile devices. It provides advanced jailbreak, root and hider detection with over-the-air updates for security definitions. Administrators can configure compliance policies based on these advanced threats and remediate vulnerabilities—improving the security of bring your own device (BYOD) and corporate-owned devices.
MaaS360 Mobile Threat Management delivers:
- Mobile malware detection and remediation on iOS and Android devices to help protect your organization against fraud and data breaches.
- Supplemental jailbreak and root detection that let you set security policies and compliance rules to automate remediation.
- A robust mobile security solution that helps defend your enterprise data from rogue apps and malicious websites.
Mobile malware detection and remediation
- Detect apps with malware signatures and malicious behavior from a continually updated database.
- Set granular policy controls to take appropriate actions.
- Provide for a near real-time compliance rules engine to automate remediation.
- Alert users when malware is detected and automatically uninstall infected apps (on select Android devices).
- View device threat attributes in the console and review audit history.
Supplemental jailbreak and root detection
- Safely support both BYOD and corporate-owned devices.
- Detect jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Discover hiders that try to mask detection of jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Use detection logic updated over-the-air without app updates to be more responsive to fast moving hackers.
A robust mobile security solution
- Proactively manages mobile threats in near real-time.
- Reduces the risk of sensitive data leakage of corporate and personal information.
- Takes automated actions to remediate mobile security risks.
- Blocks access; selectively or fully wipes device or removes device control.
- Restricts use of IBM MaaS360 container solutions.