Deploy, safeguard and support smartphones and tablets
Complete mobility management and security
Start your free 30-day trial
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Device Management helps simplify mobile device management by providing visibility and control of smartphones and tablets in the enterprise. The software supports devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
MaaS360 Mobile Device Management provides these features and benefits:
- Fast enrollment of mobile devices to streamline setup and deployment.
- Integration with enterprise systems to use existing IT investments for mobile devices.
- Centralized management to provide full visibility and control of mobile devices in your network.
- Compliance and security to help you safeguard devices and data.
- Monitoring and reporting to track, diagnose and resolve device and user issues.
Fast enrollment of mobile devices
- Quickly select mobile device management services and configure enrollment settings.
- Send enrollment requests over-the-air using message services, email or a custom URL.
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcodes or Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Create and distribute customized acceptable use policies and license agreements.
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices.
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments.
- Apply or modify default device policy settings.
Integration with enterprise systems
- Discover devices that are accessing enterprise systems.
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes® and other systems.
- Apply existing Active Directory/LDAP certificate authorities and Network Access Control (NAC) systems.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles.
- Approve or quarantine new mobile devices on the network.
- Restrict device features such as camera, screen capture, cloud backup and more.
- Enable device sharing and kiosk mode features.
- Provide help desk support such as password reset and remote control.
Compliance and security
- Set granular security policies for specific devices or persona policies that span across devices.
- Specify passcode policies and encryption settings.
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices; selectively wipe corporate data while leaving personal data intact.
- Create near real-time compliance rules with automated actions.
Monitoring and reporting
- Use device views to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Allow users to help themselves with a self-service portal.
- Use mobility intelligence dashboards to gain a graphical summary of operations and compliance.
- View detailed hardware and software inventory reports.
- Use bring-your-own-device (BYOD) privacy settings to block collection of personally identifiable information.