Deploy, manage and protect mobile applications
Complete mobility management and security
Start your free 30-day trial
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Application Management helps simplify mobile application management. It provides an enterprise app catalog with built-in security and operational lifecycle management capabilities, allowing you to more securely manage apps across mobile devices. App catalogs for iOS and Android have been revamped in collaboration with Apple & Google designers; now offering a native OS experience to users. It’s now easier than ever to discover new, recommended, and popular applications from a single repository.
MaaS360 Mobile Application Management provides these features and benefits:
- Enterprise app catalog to help you streamline mobile app deployment.
- Mobile application lifecycle management to help distribute, update, manage and protect public and enterprise mobile apps.
- Compliance and enforcement to help stop data leaks.
- App volume purchase program support to help manage and track bulk app licenses.
Enterprise app catalog
- Help increase employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies more safely.
- Distribute a catalog of public and enterprise apps needed for work by users.
- Showcase featured apps and create app bundles for functional areas and specific categories. Enable users to quickly view, install and update apps.
- Centrally manage mobile apps using a web-based console.
Mobile application lifecycle management
- Take advantage of best practice application management workflows.
- Use integration with public app stores to simplify app distribution.
- Deliver apps to users, groups of users or individual devices, and track their installation and public app updates.
- Distribute multiple apps in app bundles, rather than one app at a time, for more efficient workflows.
- Users can easily rate apps after they’ve been installed on their devices, providing feedback to your enterprise developers and IT operations staff.
- Protect enterprise apps with IBM MaaS360 Mobile Application Security to prevent data leaks.
Compliance and enforcement
- Blacklist, whitelist and set required apps.
- Limit native apps on a device (for example, native browser).
- Restrict access for jailbroken or rooted devices.
- Enforce on-device access control and automated compliance with policies and regulations.
- Block email access, restrict network resources and perform remote wipes.
App volume purchase program support
- Purchase bulk app licenses and automatically upload redemption codes.
- Help save money by retaining full ownership and control over VPP licenses of apps and books when users no longer need them.
- Distribute and install prepaid apps without users needing to visit app stores.
- Track provisioning, manage licenses and monitor compliance.