Lotus Notes integration delivers team collaboration for the social enterprise
IBM® Lotus® Quickr® for Domino® integrates with IBM Lotus Notes® and runs on an IBM Lotus Domino server. This collaboration software provides team spaces, content libraries, discussion forums and wikis to make it easier to share documents and information with your team. It works with enterprise content management (ECM) and with Lotus Notes, IBM Connections, IBM Sametime®, IBM Lotus Symphony®, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Lotus Quickr for Domino provides:
- Content libraries that make it easier for you to organize and share content. They work with IBM Lotus Quickr Connectors so you can access them from your favorite applications.
- Team collaboration and ECM, which includes multiple options for integrating IBM FileNet® Content Manager or IBM FileNet Content Manager Enterprise Edition with Lotus Quickr for Domino.
- Team places and templates to help start a project, empower your team and keep your projects on track.
- Set up libraries for all your documents and files. By providing a central way to share attachments and large files, you can reduce the size of everyone’s inbox.
- Share and collaborate with check-in and check-out, version control and other tools to help manage your content.
- Access content libraries from your favorite applications using Lotus Quickr Connectors. You can save documents right from Microsoft Office or Lotus Symphony. You can also drag files from your Microsoft Windows desktop into Lotus Quickr for Domino.
- Broaden team membership to include your business partners, vendors and customers.
Team collaboration and ECM
- Use team collaboration services and document management in Microsoft Windows and Lotus Domino infrastructures.
- Transfer collaborative content from Lotus Quickr for Domino to an IBM ECM repository.
- Incorporate existing ECM content inside a Lotus Quickr for Domino team place.
- Search Lotus Quickr for Domino and ECM content from a Lotus Quickr for Domino user interface.
Team places and templates
- Team places are easier to create and use. Now you can set up and manage information and projects in a secure environment without IT assistance.
- You can use team places with team calendars, discussion forums, blogs, wikis, and other collaborative tools.
- Lotus Quickr for Domino includes ready-to-use templates to get any project up and running quickly. For example, the project template shows the status of each task relative to its completion.
- You can create your own templates. You can also turn an existing team place into a template to capture best practices for reuse.
- You can download templates created by IBM Business Partners® using the IBM Solutions Catalog.
Lotus Quickr for Domino resources