What is IBM Cloud Video Logistics Manager?
IBM Cloud Video Logistics Manager alleviates the complexity of ingesting, compiling and preparing metadata and video assets for delivery to any screen. Maximize operational efficiencies and control with solutions that manage and implement all aspects of content preparation – from post-production to delivery.
Benefits of Logistics Manager
- Take complete control of your assets: From point of ingestion through metadata-based routing, the IBM Cloud Video Logistics Manager content management system (CMS) offers you deep transparency into asset management. You can easily see and manage video, metadata and other assets such as poster art; distribute content using preset business rules; and update video components including closed captioning and audio tracks.
- Ingest and distribute at scale: The IBM Cloud Video Logistics Manager platform transforms and packages assets for every digital or traditional destination, and it provides sophisticated workflow orchestration with high visibility into assets at every stage of distribution. And IBM Cloud Video Logistics Manager also features live editing and clip-publishing tools, including C3 and D4 capture for broadcast feed whether you’re managing video on demand (VOD), live events, original content or licensed assets.
- Make metadata work for you: Metadata is the key to unlocking your content’s potential—and revenue. IBM Cloud Video Logistics Manager has deep capabilities to ingest and normalize your metadata to any specification, whether you’re distributing content to third parties or monetizing through your own over-the-top (OTT) content services. It helps you support industry standards or your own metadata and publishing needs.
Contact us for more details.
- Metadata normalization
- High-volume ingestion
- Multi-point distribution
- Licensing window management
- Live and VOD
- C3 and D4 capture
- Cloud transcoding
- Cognitive-based analytics
- MVPD distribution
- Digital electronic sell-through (EST) delivery
The case for IBM Cloud Video
“(The IBM Cloud Video's) flexible video technology, its depth of experience in digital workflow, and its understanding of our existing infrastructure made them the perfect fit to give our audience a great experience.”
− Lauris Apse, Director of Digital Products at CBC
“38% of consumers initially subscribed to an SVOD service to have access to more content.”
− April 2016 SVOD Survey, Clearleap
Learn how IBM Cloud Video’s fast, secure network resulted in more flexibility, faster delivery, 360-degree visibility and happier viewers for A+E Networks.
Download (PDF, 154KB)
Read how successful sports leagues and organizations are leveraging critical video logistics tools to expand their markets and grow their fan bases.
Download (PDF, 95KB)