Predicts candidate performance with powerful job evaluation tools
IBM® Kenexa® Behavioral Assessments provides powerful job evaluation tools that help you predict the performance of your executives by discovering their strengths and uncovering their development needs. It offers a career aptitude test that lets you pose questions and create real-life situations to assess the problem-solving skills of your professional or managerial candidates. The software also uses functional behavior assessments to help you ensure the best fit for hourly employees by revealing candidate personality traits, biographical history and problem-solving ability.
IBM Kenexa Behavioral Assessments uses functional behavior assessments to deliver:
- Accurate performance predictions for many types of positions by combining personality, previous experience, thinking ability, problem solving and organizational cultural fit.
- Validated results from a content, construct and concurrent perspective to predict performance and potential for executive, professional, managerial or hourly roles.
- A multiple-choice format and newer formats of simulation and computer-adaptive testing for job evaluation.
- Capacity and capability assessments including natural talent in a specific area, work style preferences, acquired experience and a combination of cognition and knowledge; organizational fit assessments that measure fit in terms of company culture, values and preferences for job characteristics; and onboarding assessments to help accelerate time-to-productivity of new hires and understand their learning styles.
- A detailed candidate profile that reveals strengths and developmental needs as compared to the job evaluation.