Adapt operations to rapidly changing emergency and crisis situations
IBM Intelligent Operations Center for Emergency Management is an incident and emergency management solution for daily operations and crisis situations that integrates, correlates and analyzes operational information to create a dynamic, geospatial, common operating picture and analytic-based insights that speed decision making and time-to-action.
- Data Collection: Aggregate information from disparate sources
- Environment Understanding: Deliver situation awareness and enable early identification of potentially adverse conditions
- Improved Time to Action: Provide insights to quickly assess and determine the most appropriate actions, with understanding of the cascading effects of assets being taken off line by emergencies or other incidents
Intelligent Operations Center for Emergency Management Screenshots
- Enable near real time monitoring by aggregating information from disparate sources into a single common operating picture (COP).
- Spot trends earlier to help plan prevention and mitigation procedures.
- Reduce the complexity of managing information across agencies.
- Prevent incidents from escalating via effective real-time alerting.
- Detect automatic alert patterns that happen over a period of time based on geo-spatial relationships.
- Incorporate powerful ‘what if’ consequence analysis of impacted assets.
- Integrate with existing systems to create a common operating picture that reduces the complexity of managing information across agencies.
- Improve operational efficiency by ensuring all the main stakeholders are connected.
Improved Time to Action
- Increase decision quality by providing more insightful, actionable reporting and analytics.
- Speed collaborative responses through unified dashboards, near real-time alerts and notifications, decision support analytics, and mobile accessibility.
- Generate situation reports on demand using user-defined document templates.
- Integrates with social media for display of live data feeds.