Water management software with analytics for improved infrastructure and operations
IBM® Intelligent Water software delivers smarter water management through insights from data to help utilities manage pressure, detect leaks, reduce water consumption, mitigate sewer overflow, and better manage their water infrastructure, assets and operations. This software uses advanced data management, visualization, correlation and collaboration technologies to transform the vast amounts of disparate data received from various devices (including metering systems), assets, systems and stakeholders into actionable information that can guide executive and operational decision-making. Intelligent Water is a water management platform that enhances infrastructure visibility to deliver an advanced level of situational awareness, event and incident management, informed decision-making and collaboration among stakeholders.
IBM Intelligent Water:
- Includes the Intelligent Operations for Water component, which provides extensive visibility and situational awareness spanning water and wastewater operations. This helps improve decision-making, enhance efficiency and reduce risk.
- Includes the Water Efficiency Analytic component, which helps mitigate non-revenue water through pressure optimization and pipe failure prediction.
- Turns data from smart meters into opportunities for recapturing revenue and detecting fraud.
- Delivers insights from big data and smart devices to help operators improve irrigation, flood management and sewer overflows.
- Takes advantage of flexible deployment options by offering multiple deployment models.
Includes the Intelligent Operations for Water component
- Provides an in depth view of water operations.
- Leverages operational data holistically to create insights and improve water management.
- Builds a view of operations that transcends individual systems, devices and departments.
- Helps utilities coordinate their resources to protect water supply and enable conservation and sustainability.
Includes the Water Efficiency Analytics component
- Helps mitigate non-revenue water through pressure optimization and pipe failure prediction.
- Reduces leaks and energy consumption by optimizing the pressure in water networks.
- Reduces the incidence of disruptive and expensive pipe bursts by providing advanced analytics to identify the pipes most at risk.
- Responds proactively to potential network disruptions through deeper linkages to asset management.
Turns data from smart meters into opportunities
- Tracks and monitors water consumption levels by gathering consumption data from smart meters.
- Provides citizens with the insights they need to reduce their energy and water consumption.
- Enables a significant increase in the rate of water leak detection.
Delivers insights from big data and smart devices
- Real-time intelligent dashboards harness information so it can be immediately shared throughout organizations and agencies.
- IBM Intelligent Water uses data visualization and deep analytics to provide insights that can help organizations prepare for imminent difficulties. This enables authorities to coordinate and manage response efforts and, over the longer term, to enhance the ongoing efficiency of overall water management.
- A common operating picture consolidates data from disparate sources to provide situational awareness at a system level. This helps system adjustments avoid overflow violation.
- Rich semantic model allows a contextual understanding of the water or waste water network. This provides users with operational insights, relationships, and patterns that were previously invisible.
Takes advantage of flexible deployment options
- Offers multiple deployment models to support cities of varying sizes with different levels of IT resources.
- Enables cities with robust IT capabilities or strong "behind-the-firewall" implementations to deploy IBM Intelligent Water software in their own data centers.
- Offers IBM Intelligent Water as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) option on the IBM SmartCloud™. This enables cities and cross-municipality organizations to take advantage of the latest technology advances while controlling costs.
Operator view - Selecting which events, asset types, and logical zones to view on the geospatial map
Operator view - Viewing current value and trends in the key measurement for an asset on the geospatial map
Planner view - Assessing the likelihood of pipe failure against KPIs for an asset
Executive view - Tracking and communicating about KPI status updates
Data insights help better manage water infrastructure, assets and operations
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.