Video analytics software that identifies events, attributes or patterns of behavior
IBM® Intelligent Video Analytics identifies events, attributes or patterns of behavior through video analysis of monitored environments. This video analysis software monitors video streams in near real-time, automatically generates alerts, and facilitates forensic analysis of historical data to identify specific incidents, trends and patterns. It enables users to organize, analyze and share the insight gained from data to make smarter decisions and promotes enhanced coordination within or across organizations or agencies.
- Rich content-based indexing and advanced search capability to quickly find specific near real-time or historic events.
- Expansive safety, security, intelligence and investigative capabilities that can provide near real-time alerts and rapid search results.
- Open, standards-based and extensible architecture for a flexible environment.
- Optional integration with IBM Intelligent Operations Center and the facial recognition engine used by IBM i2 COPLINK FaceMatch for extended data analysis and collaborative response.
Rich content-based indexing and advanced search capability
- Use data mining capabilities to search an index of events or activities, using advanced detection, classification and indexing algorithms.
- Search near real-time and historical data for specific items or events such as yellow vehicles, people entering during defined timeframes or objects moving within specific speed parameters.
- Work with an advanced search framework that supports the addition of new physical attributes and color calibration. Manual and auto color correction can improve color calibration to increase the accuracy of color-based searches.
- Offer statistical analysis of specific activities, such as vehicles violating traffic laws, people entering a restricted area or a particular type of vehicle spotted within a specified timeframe. Sort by date and time or over an extended time period to perform a trend analysis.
- Rapidly link search results back to their particular video feed for viewing and to support further investigation.
Expansive safety, security, intelligence and investigative capabilities
- Use event-based surveillance to analyze video feeds in near real time for predefined events and generate alerts when those events take place. Provide activity search, cross-correlation and trend analysis for efficient analysis of video footage in near real-time and under investigative circumstances.
- Develop a thorough threat model that is customized to the environment in which it is implemented. Identify perimeter breaches, abandoned objects, objects removed and people and vehicle activity, such as vehicles parked where they should not be or moving in the wrong direction. Users may also choose from a number of other supported use cases.
- Enhance existing safety and security infrastructure to provide defense as well as proactive understanding of safety and security vulnerabilities.
- Work with a significantly updated operator and administrator interface that delivers enhanced usability, flexibility and customization features.
Open, standards-based and extensible architecture
- Provide operator and administrator user interfaces in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish and Polish. Additional languages are available by request.
- Facilitate interoperability with products from different vendors to broaden and enhance the overall safety and security environment.
- Deliver preventive safety and security controls, countermeasures and safeguards.
- Integrate with third-party products and services, such as specialized analytics, sensor data, multiple Video Management Software (VMS) solutions to a single Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) instance, and transactional information technology systems.
- Offer strong safety and security controls that can be quickly adapted to changing and emerging threats or concerns.
Optional integration with IBM Intelligent Operations Center and the facial recognition engine used by IBM i2 COPLINK FaceMatch
- Combine with IBM Intelligent Operations Center to enable the processing of data feeds and event information from individual departments to help improve the operational efficiency of a city or other complex infrastructure. Take advantage of advanced analytics with key performance indicators (KPIs), situational awareness and cross-agency collaboration tools to gain insight into a complex environment through centralized information. Use an executive dashboard to quickly see overall operations status.
- Optionally integrate with the facial recognition engine that is used in the IBM i2 COPLINK FaceMatch software to identify persons of interest and authorized or unauthorized personnel, or to capture the face of someone committing an unwanted action. This helps investigators define and capture events as well as generate leads for further investigation.
Rich search capabilities using a person’s combined features, such as glasses, hair, torso
Automatic alerts when movement of objects is inconsistent with predefined patterns
Advanced color-calibration capabilities with a 13-color palette for improved color-based searches
Advanced search features with manual and auto size correction to increase search results