ESB-based integration foundation for small to midsize projects
IBM® Integration Bus Standard (formerly WebSphere Message Broker Standard) is a flexible, scalable integration foundation for small to midsize projects. It provides broad connectivity to a wide range of data sources including packaged applications, files, databases and more. It offers a full-feature mode of operation at an affordable price point for use with a single execution (process) group.
With IBM Integration Bus Standard:
- Meet your needs at an affordable price point for small to medium size projects.
- Help your entire organization make smarter business decisions by providing rapid access to data.
- Connect throughout an array of heterogeneous applications and web services, removing the need for complex point-to-point connectivity.
- Provide extensive support for Microsoft .NET environments to make the most of your existing Microsoft .NET skills and software investment.
- Deliver a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundation to help you more quickly and easily support business needs.
Meet your needs at an affordable price point for small to medium size projects.
- Delivers the full array of features found in IBM Integration Bus.
- Supports unlimited message flows within one execution group.
- Allows you to pay for the functionality you need now and then scale to meet future demand.
Help your entire organization make smarter business decisions
- Provides connectivity and universal data transformation for both standard- and non-standards-based applications.
- Allows you to capture information for analysis as it flows through your business.
- Allows you to define rules and apply them to the data or events flowing through IBM Integration Bus.
- Enables you to send information to other applications to compare near real-time data to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Allows security-rich data storage for offline analysis or audit logging without requiring changes to business applications.
Connect throughout an array of heterogeneous applications
- Dynamically routes and transforms data, allowing interoperability of heterogeneous systems.
- Dynamically mediates interactions between services and applications, allowing you to add new services or applications.
- Provides integrated nodes and developer aids for connecting to IBM Sterling Connect:Direct®.
- Allows you to connect virtually any application or service over multiple protocols including SOAP, HTTP, Java Message Service (JMS) and more.
Provide extensive support for Microsoft .NET environments
- Allows you to integrate new or existing Microsoft .NET applications directly within IBM Integration Bus flows.
- Provides direct support for many of the languages supported by Microsoft Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- Provides a tightly integrated development tooling experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Connects Microsoft .NET applications to make the most of the scalability and availability provided by IBM Integration Bus.
Deliver a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundation
- Scales to meet your business needs for small or large systems.
- Does not require a database. Tooling and runtime can be installed in minutes.
- Includes patterns for common transformations that can help minimize errors and reduce implementation time.
- Provides enhanced auditing and diagnostics using a browser.
- Offers a Data Format Description Language (DFDL)-based parser for use in IBM Integration Bus or other platforms.
IBM Integration Bus Standard resources