Accelerate the integration of retail applications, data and systems
IBM® Integration Bus Retail Pack accelerates the development and deployment of integration between retail applications and systems, and enables transformation and enrichment of data. It establishes a level of intermediation between applications that use different message and data structures and formats.
IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack enriches information from many sources and in different formats and distributes it to multiple points. It enables retailers to extract additional business value from data by interpreting it in near real-time, allowing for events to be detected and actions to be performed while the data is still moving.
IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack also separates business logic from application development, saving time and resources by allowing programmers to focus on business requirements rather than integration and connectivity coding.
IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack:
- Provides retail-specific patterns and tooling for rapid connectivity and productivity.
- Integrates many retail application types and data formats.
- Eliminates the need to select a single method of integrating applications and offers a customizable approach to integration.
Provides retail-specific patterns and toolingfor rapid connectivity
- Offers a built-in, pattern-based approach to aid configuration and deployment of common retail information flows.
- Transforms transaction log data into PosLog format to enable wider distribution of information without error.
- Provides point-of-sale data monitoring with granular view of product and store sales.
- Enables in-store applications, timely store to HQ communication and integration of key retail applications in HQ.
- Simplifies adding new connections, applications or interactions by providing functions as reusable components.
Integrates many retail application types
- Uses IBM Integration Bus to connect more than 80 supported platform configurations.
- Includes inbound and outbound connectivity options such as IBM WebSphere® MQ, Java Message Service (JMS), HTTP, File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Managed File Transfer.
- Delivers high throughput of business information to the right destination, in the right format in near real time.
- Transforms and routes data between applications, services, files and databases.
Eliminates the need to select a single method of integrating applications
- Removes the need for expensive custom coding and relieves subsequent maintenance costs.
- Provides stability through an integrated development, run-time and management environment.
- Enables rapid deployment of development, test and production environments.
- Includes tutorials and patterns of common requirements for rapid production.
- Provides an Eclipse-based programming environment for a powerful and architected integration layer.
IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack resources